Chestnuts roasting by an open fire? Jack Frost nipping at your nose? If it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, it’s also time to start checking off your holiday gifts list—maybe starting with yourself.
Gift shopping can be stressful, so we’ve made it easier with this easy and delightful holiday gift guide. Get gifts for coffee/tea lovers, improve your office, decorate your desk for the holidays, and more.
Gifts for Coffee or Tea Lovers
Here are some practical and fun gift options for you or your special marketer.
- This mug warmer keeps coffee warm between meetings and emails. It has three temperature settings and turns off automatically. Cheers! And oh, please get back to reading that report three tabs down.
- This is just too fun not to share. The perfect marketer’s mug. One for you and your desk mate.
- We don’t want dogs chewing up the kids’ homework, and we definitely don’t want coffee spilling on a client’s marketing plan. This travel mug helps keep your papers safe from errant spills.
- This pour-over option keeps hot drinks warm for hours, even for the meeting that should’ve been an email.
- Tour the world through coffee with this monthly subscription. You can also browse previous collections. (I’ll take one of these, please.)
- Need the perfect water bottle? This one keeps your water fresh and cool.
Marketing Books for the Avid Reader
Need a good book for cozying up by the fire? Don’t forget the hot cocoa. Here are a few solid marketing books.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Conversation Marketing: How to Be Relevant and Engage Your Customer by Speaking Human by Kevin Lund
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, and Stand Out from the Crowd by Allan Dib
- Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach & Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish by Pamela Wilson
Ideas to Spruce Up the Home Office
These gift ideas will help you or your favorite marketer get comfy.
- Neck pain, anyone? The Roost Laptop Stand will elevate your laptop. A happier you makes for a happier workplace.
- Stand for stand-up desks. Work while standing up. Here’s the IKEA option.
- Everyone needs seating, whether you’re using your grandma’s hand-carved rocker or the iconic Herman Miller Aeron desk chair.
- Treat yourself to the smooth-glide upgrade of these hardwood-safe skate wheels for your chair. You’ll be rolling around that tree, nog in hand, in no time.
- The creators of this light claim it improves your mood. It’s also small enough to fit right on your desk. Banish SAD and get to those TPM reports, stat.
- Need help organizing your appointments and to-do lists? Create your own spread for specific days with this bullet journal.
- When a product has more than 3,300 ratings and 4.5 stars on Amazon, you know it’s good. These pens are perfect for note taking or journaling.
Giving Holiday Cheer
Bring the festivities right to your desk with these unique finds.
- This mistletoe hat is definitely NOT for kissing your coworkers—it’s just cute. Advice from one marketer to another: save the kissing for after five o’clock.
- Need a tree for your desk? This mini tree is perfect. It’s less than two feet tall and comes with lots of color options.
Or how about one of these?
- Do you like twinkle lights? Here’s the best way to add more lighting and a tree to your desk.
- Don’t want the constant temptation of eating candy? Add some candy cane pens to your desk. Zero calories so you can indulge in extra cookies later. Bonus: they’re cute and functional.
- Forget the conventional notepad. These snowman notepads will melt your marketer heart.
Gift Ideas for the Music Lover
Some folks work best with music; others need absolute silence. Here are some ideas for those who want the tunes on.
- Our CEO doesn’t travel anywhere without this speaker. The sound is great and it can pair up to multiple devices at once. It also comes in a beautiful bright orange color for anyone attending Content Marketing World next year (go orange!).
- Be slick without a cord with some Apple AirPods.
- Give the gift of all kinds of music with this Spotify Premium gift card. You can even deliver it via email.
Fun Fidget Toys
A great way to spark creativity or simply take a break is to play with fidget toys. Or slime. Everyone loves slime.
- Rare earth magnets can make for a fascinating analog diversion. Happy tinkering.
- A stress relief fidget toy. Take one to your next meeting.
- Get those creative juices flowing with more magnets. Do you wanna make a snowman?
- T3 uses this Thinking Putty at all of our retreats. It’s another great way to get into a creative mind space.
I’m not saying you’ll be a genius for indulging in some of these gifts yourself, but you’ll definitely be everyone’s favorite coworker when you take your secret Santa game to the next level with these ideas. Happy festive marketing!